Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Hello friends!! I hope you are all doing well!! 

Today I am popping in to share another card I created for the second week of the Stitch It challenge at ODBD!! I just love stitching on cards but have not been able to sew for the longest time since I was creating from the couch.  Since I am now sitting at the table for short periods of time, I can sew on my sewing machine!!!



ODBD Stamps Used: Doily Blessings, Birthday Doily
ODBD Dies Used: Vintage Flourish Pattern, Beautiful Borders, Doily
Spellbinders: Grand Labels 1, and Decorative Grand Labels one

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy my creation!! For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl ScrivensDJ RantsDiana NyugenRobin ClendenningLinda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.


To see all the challenge in one place, click here.  You have until September 21  join in. We would love to see your creations!!



blessings,

7 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, how beautiful! I love the colors with the black a striking contrast for a dramatic card! Love how you've used one of the Beautiful Borders and the smaller dies from the Doily die set! And your stamped doilies are so beautiful on the embossed background! What a really beautiful birthday card, and your stitching is perfect! So glad you're able to sit for short periods to sew!! Continuing to pray for your healing, sweet friend! Hugs!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Chris, I feel so bad for you every time I see anything and read your words. I can't believe how that fall over over the wheel-barrel has injured you so badly!! I hope that you, my dear friend, recover completely very soon!!
I don't know how you can possibly make anything!!
Well, I love your doily birthday card!Your colors are bright and pretty! The black sets it off nicely!! Great embossing and machine sewing too!

Diane said...

Wonderful details Chris, love the stitching, die cuts and colors.

Hugs Diane

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

Alshandra said...

Gorgeous card Chris and I'm so glad you can sit at the table for short periods of time! I love the colours you've used on this one and all the textures and details. I'm continually amazed by the cards you create. Continuing to pray for your healing :-)

DJ Rants said...

Wow, what a beauty!! love your great details in black, and you used the new doily so creatively, beautifully done!!

Grace said...

Just beautiful Chris! I love how you used the doily and the die cuts! Love your beautiful stitching and the pretty shaped card! Don't know how you do it all but then again... it's YOU and you will always give it your all! Continuing to pray for healing!
hugs,
Grace

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.