Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, September 19, 2014
Hello Friends!! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend like I am!!!

Today the design team is kicking off the weekend with some inspiration using the latest releases at Our Daily Bread Designs!!!

Here is my creation using Birthday Doily, Hand Knit, and the Doily die from September's Release as well as the Fancy Foliage die from a prior release.



The Birthday Doily is stamped in pink to create a background.  The sentiment is from Hand Knit, Sponged in pink ink and cut out with a circle die, and layered on the Doily die.  The doily stamp makes such a fun design when randomly stamped!!

The shape of the card uses Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28 from Spellbinders.

Here are the photos of the sets used:





For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:
Chris * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Lori Sandee * Dawn * Paula

 * Stacy * Wanda

or visit the ODBD Blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!!

blessings,


11 comments:

Grace said...

Oh just beautiful Chris!!! I love the soft feminine feel of the pink and white, and the beautiful shaped card design!!!
hugs,
Grace

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris this just absolutely takes my breath away! Beautiful!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft, feminine feel to this beauty, and you've really made the new doily die "shine" along with the wonderful background with the Birthday Doily set. And I love your sweet sentiment sponged so beautifully and surrounded with your beautiful foliage and bitty flowers!! Stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, chris! took a scroll through your blog to look at all your lovely cards and i'm glad to see that you are getting better and can now sit and craft! God is so good!!!

Unknown said...

Chris I love the way you colored this and that card base is beautiful. This is so pretty!!!

Stef H said...

this looks so beautiful and very intricate. you certainly rock intricate! have a great weekend!

hugs :)

Cathymac said...

Delicately gorgeous, Chris! Love the beautiful layers of dies with the doily stamped on the background! Beautiful feminine colors, too, my friend! Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! Very feminine feeling... love the dies you used and all the layers. Just gorgeous Chris!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Chris! I love the soft pink & white combo and the shape is wonderful, it really shows off the doily.

Dawn said...

Absolutely beautiful, Chris!!

Kelley said...

Chris, so pretty!! Love the detail on this shaped card!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.